Re: ORA-SE-327-B: Surely namespace declaration is part of serializing XML version 1.0

Steve,

     In [1], you submitted the following comment on the Last Call Working
Draft of XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization.

Stephen Buxton wrote on 2004-02-17 06:32:42 AM:
> SECTION 4.7 : XML output method: the undeclare-namespaces parameter
>
> Last sentence: "If the output method is xml and the value of the
> version parameter is 1.0, namespace declaration is not performed...".
> This statement looks incorrect.  Surely the output of an XML 1.0
> method must declare namespaces, otherwise the result will not
> conform to Namespaces 1.0 Recommendation.  I think "declaration"
> is a typo here; I think you mean "undeclaration".

     Thank you for pointing out this typographical error.  In response to
another issue, this conflict in the settings of parameters has become a
serialization error; the subsequent rewording removed the typo.

Thanks,

Henry
[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/0920.html