RE: questionable syntax choices

My suggestion is to not worry about multi-line comment delimiters and just
ignore everything starting with # to the end of the line.  I think several
scripting languages use this convention.

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.