[FS] MS-FS-LC1-044

From: Michael Rys <mrys@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:08:41 -0700
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

Section 3.1.2
Technical

Why should the function body be part of the dynamic context. This seems
to imply that I can change the function definition at runtime or based
on an input value. I understand that we do not need the body of a
function during compilation of a query, but I would assume that you do
not have dynamic semantics with respect to function resolution. Maybe we
need a special linking environment to contain this information?