Re: [Use cases] 1.2.4.3 missing comma

Thanks for the other fixes. The basic issue with this comma problem
(and the whitespace mentioned elsewhere), is these oddities make
extraction from the use cases for testing much more difficult. I
understand the comma is not text. It seems it should still be there
because the output is still a sequence; it is not inside another
element which would make the elements be children.

For example, if the query were
<result>
{
<section_count>{ count(doc("book.xml")//section) }</section_count>,
<figure_count>{ count(doc("book.xml")//figure) }</figure_count>
}
</result>

then I would not expect commas in the result.

Perhaps a separate document should be available that lists the expected
and actual results in their normative form. The other two sections that
are basically impossible to extract are the SGML section and the
relational data section. It seems odd that a query must be written to
"reconstruct" the xml from the html data tables presented.

Cheers,
--Sarah