RE: [XQuery] SAG-XQ-005 Serializing Arbitrary Sequences

From an XQuery point of view, I agree with Per. There is also the
question of closure for many systems.

If the XML Data model producer recognizes a text node as input and is a
normal XML fragment parser, I find it not acceptable to standardize the
more complex requirement that your data model producer needs to be able
to understand specialized markup.

Best regards
Michael

{min($vals)}.</result>