Re: [check] open bug roundup

* olivier Thereaux wrote:
>Then there is the issue of "fussy parsing", for which which I am not
>certain we have reached a decision. But if we decide either to trash
>the idea altogether or to make it non-default, I do not think it should
>be very long to make the changes.

http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/ resolved everything in this
regard, as far as I am concerned. Long before this "fussy" thingy has
been added to the W3C MarkUp Validator, actually. -wfully-tagged is not
of any use for the community as long as it complains about all <table>
elements without a <tbody> inside. -wmin-tag should certainly be the
default and rewrite its errors to warnings, see the WDG Validator.

>Given all of the above, I would like to go around the table for your
>opinion on pushing the 0.6.5beta2 (as it is in its current state)
>forward, even to a release state:

I do not care much what happens on a port != 80, but I would like to
point out that I consider the beta highlighting behavior unusable, see
<http://validator.w3.org:8001/check?uri=http://msdn.microsoft.com> vs.
<http://validator.w3.org:80/check?uri=http://msdn.microsoft.com>.