Re: [check] Progress Towards Release...

>* Terje Bless wrote:
>>Looks like Beta 3 is more or less solid, judging from the feedback
>>coming in after its release.
>
>Dunno about others, but I hadn't had time to look at it yet.

I do realise the pace has accellerated somewhat and that there simply may
not have been time for the relevant feedback to appear yet. But I also
think we're overall in sufficiently good shape to release and am planning
for an interrim release (0.6.1) to deal with anything that got left out.

If anyone thinks I'm pushing it by going to release now, you'd better start
screaming very loudly right about now! :-)

--
"Hath no man's dagger here a point for me?"   - Leonato, Governor of Messina.
                   See Project Gutenberg <URL:http://promo.net/pg/> for more.