Re: Resending proposal for carrying forward accessibility work in W3C publishing groups (with attachement)

Hi Avneesh and all

I read the document. Overall, I endorse it. Some comments follow.

I do agree with the proposal that the accessibility work should be part
of the community group. I would however rather say: the community group
is the home base of the further accessibility work, at least in the
early phase of the convergence between Web (W3C) and former IDPF. - Part
of the "charter" for accessibility within the community group must
however be that it clearly states its task to ensure the close
coordination between
a. the publishing working group (and the W3C as a whole)
b. WAI and the further developments around WCAG, WAI-ARIA etc.

As far as I can see, all this is included in the document. May be it
could be made a little more explicit.

Best. Bernhard

--
Bernhard Heinser