Re: Proposal for carrying forward accessibility work in W3C publishing groups

I am not talking about how specs are organized in W3C.  I am
just talking about how specs are organized in ISO/IEC.  Note
that EPUB 3.0 of IDPF does not contain Fixed Layout but
ISO/IEC TS 30135 contains it as Part 7.

Regards,
Makoto

Makoto