Re: Proposal for carrying forward accessibility work in W3C publishing groups

I was not part of the accessibility group at the time.
I would like to see accessibility as part of EPUB3 and EPUB3.1
I think that if it will be a part of the specification it will be more
powerfull and important for people.

--
Ori Idan CEO Helicon Books
http://www.heliconbooks.com