Re: Proposal for carrying forward accessibility work in W3C publishing groups

I just learned from the  ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34 secretariat
that the path we used for the ISO/IEC Technical
Specification for EPUB 3 is no longer available.

At that time, member bodies (in our case, Korea) were
able to submit Draft Technical Specifications using the
fast-track procedure.  But the fast-track procedure for
Technical Specifications will be removed from the directives
(to be precise, JTC1 Supplement) very soon.

The only procedure for creating Technical Specifcations
will be the normal process.  I will find out more about
the amount of required works.

Regards,
Makoto

Makoto