Proposal for carrying forward accessibility work in W3C publishing groups

From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 19:34:08 +0530
To: <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Cc: "George Kerscher" <kerscher@montana.com>
Dear Publishing Business group members,

In our meeting at London, George and I were given task to propose the way forward for accessibility work in W3C publishing groups.
We have discussed various aspects and prepared a document, the same is attached for further discussions and decisions.

The chairs may schedule the discussion in our conference calls if they feel appropriate.

With regards
Avneesh