From: Dave Cramer <dauwhe@hey.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 11:14 AM
To: "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>, Cristina Mussinelli - Fondazione LIA <cristina.mussinelli@fondazionelia.org>, Daihei Shiohama <shiohama@mediado.jp>, Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>
Cc: "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Agenda W3C [PBG] call for TPAC Meetings 10/13 and 10/14

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Penguin Random House. Please be extra cautious when opening file attachments or clicking on links.

The agenda includes:

> Why are some basic features like “search” left out of reading systems?

Perhaps this could be clarified? I only have four or five reading systems on each of my devices, but they all seem to include search (except Thorium).

Thanks,

Dave