From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 12:23 PM
To: "PBG Steering Committee (Public) (public-publishing-sc@w3.org)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: [PubSC] Proposed agenda for 22 March 2019

Hi,

For tomorrow’s PubSC call at [0]

Here are various items I’ve gathered. Please raise other issues of interest.

EPUBCheck 4.2.0

  *   RC available; call for testing, especially aimed at distributors/vendors
  *   Final Release postpone in April (date will be decided on the basis of the feedback)

EPUBCheck Fundraising

  *   Status
  *   Asian extension
  *   External TF

EPUB 3.2

  *   Final CG Report ready to publish?
  *   Promotion/communication on EPUB 3.2

Audiobooks :

  *   Contacts with big vendors and publishers (short list of questions)

DPub Summit Paris

  *   Registration open
  *   Major business conference for our community, spread the word

TPAC 2019

  *   PWG/PBG joint session (Monday-Tuesday)
  *   PBG Thursday meeting organized by APL and Keio in preparation

Best,
Luc

[0] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=W3C+PubSC+Call+&iso=20190322T15&p1=1440&ah=1

Publishing Chairs/SC Call
Modifié : We will use EDRlab's GoToMeeting call in: https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fpublishing%2Fgroups%2Fpubl-wg%2FMeetings%2Fgotomeetings&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFhAx6rkiw1LKF5o513Z6rfTIN-sQ> (yes, same as PWG uses).

IRC: #pbgsc