SC call 8 March

From: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 17:31:29 +0000
To: "PBG Steering Committee (Public) (public-publishing-sc@w3.org)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Hi All,

Recently Liisa proposed alternating chairing. Wendy, Garth, and I have some issues to discuss, so we volunteer to chair the SC call this week.

We would like to discuss audiobooks:

  *   Audiobooks Explainer (technical) https://github.com/w3c/wpub/blob/master/explainers/wpub-explainer.md
  *   Audiobooks Explainer (simplified) (attached)
  *   The business case for audiobook standardization
  *   Help from SC in contacting key players in the audiobooks industry. Here is a wish list:
     *   Audiobooks Publisher Association - Leslie working on arranging a meeting
     *   Findaway
     *   PRH audiobooks team
     *   Hachette audiobooks team
     *   Audible
     *   Apple
     *   Overdrive
     *   StoryTell (EU)
     *   Macmillan Trade
     *   Sribd
     *   AudioLibre - (Luc/Laurent, please provide notes to Wendy from the meeting you held)
     *   LibroFM
     *   production studios like Mosiac

Please share other agenda items.
Thanks,