Re: Question about Educational content structure

Agreed. My point was just that this is an example of a publication that
would benefit from being a WP instead of being a scattered collection of
individual resources. It's currently not a "thing" on the web, it's a bunch
of things. But it probably doesn't want to be an EPUB. It's a web
publication, lowercase, right now. The "things" are related but he's
struggling to establish the relationships. That's what a Web Publication
should enable, in a standard way.