Re: TPI Program Summary, 25 January 2019 [Pub SC Confidential]

I spoke with Rick Johnson recently and he said he thought there might be
some hope (and that he misses being involved). In the meantime, I mentioned
the Publishing Community Group, which he could participate in right now,
and he asked me to send him a link to it--he wasn't aware of it. So +1000
to get Rick back!

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786