Re: Next PBG Agenda call

I should just make a brief call for volunteers for the External
Coordination Task Force now that Daihei, Yoshii-san, and I have drafted and
presumably will have just sent an email about that to the PBG. I sent a
draft just now for the two of them to approve and copied the SC/Chairs and
Brian O'Leary for any feedback before I send it out. Two minutes should be
fine unless there's discussion.
--Bill K

*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*