De : "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com<mailto:lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>>
Date : vendredi 23 février 2018 à 22:34
À : George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com<mailto:kerscher@montana.com>>, "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>
Objet : Re: Alert!FW: [NISO sc34ballots] Groups - Ballot opened: "SHORT-TURN AROUND JTC1 SC34 - Document semantic support discussion paper"
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : vendredi 23 février 2018 à 22:34

George-

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.

I agree that we need some sort of formal involvement of the W3C Publishing efforts.  Who would be our best candidates to put forward for this?

Does anyone have a close relationship to Francis Cave and feel comfortable reaching out?

I’m checking with our PRH NISO person to see if we also got this and can nominate.

Thanks!

Liisa