Re: [NISO sc34ballots] Groups - Ballot reminder: "ISO/IEC/DTS 23078, Specification of DRM technology for e-book content"

Almost. From my understanding NISO (US) is asking its US members to decide if it should vote yes or no to a ISO (international) ballot relative to the study of a DRM for e-books. This study is in practice 100% based on LCP because the proposal originates from a Korean company which is convinced that LCP is the way to go in Asia, and EDRLab agreed that it was better having an ISO standard based on LCP than "yet another" DRM on the market.

Best regards,

Laurent Le Meur
EDRLab