Re: [NISO sc34ballots] Groups - Ballot reminder: "ISO/IEC/DTS 23078, Specification of DRM technology for e-book content"

Hi George,

Your proposal is excellent I think. You should add your point about accessibility, but as you know EDRLab is firmly engaged for making sure LCP is accessible-friendly, the DRM becoming an ISO standard or not.
No other thoughts.

Laurent