Re: [NISO sc34ballots] Groups - Ballot reminder: "ISO/IEC/DTS 23078, Specification of DRM technology for e-book content"

Thanks, Laurent, this is very helpful perspective.

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786