From: Cristina Mussinelli <cristina.mussinelli@aie.it>
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 9:34 AM
To: Rick Johnson <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>, 'W3C Publishing Steering Committee' <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>, Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>, Rachel Comerford <rachel.comerford@macmillan.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Karen Myers <karen@w3.org>, "Bill McCoy (bmccoy@w3.org)" <bmccoy@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ebook usage

Very interesting!

I believe the data on which journalist mainly focus are trade data, often because the data on other market segment are less known and publicly available.
I am sure we can have similar trend if we look to academic and professional digital publications ☺

I think we need to find a way to share more information on this.

All my best
Cristina