Meeting on the 1st

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 11:42:13 +0100
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
We agreed we would have a meeting on the 1st, but I could not get hold of BillM any more. So I set up a new WebEx call. For the time being this is a one-time call; I guess one thing we should discuss is the relationship between these calls and the publishing chairs' call that take place on a similar time slot.

You should have received the official WebEx invite; tell me if you need the data separately.

(The good think is that the archives of this group are not public, ie, restricted to the members of the group, meaning that such mails can be sent around without creating havoc on WebEx:-)

Cheers

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C