From: Bill Kasdorf [mailto:bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 9:53 AM
To: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>
Cc: 'Karen Myers' <karen@w3.org>; 'W3C Publishing Steering Committee'
<public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: RE: about the Nov events

Actually, that wasn't me; my report was on getting Brian's writeup on the
epubtest.org issues. I think it was Rick or Garth who talked about that.

For the record, though, that's exactly what I was thinking. The PBG F2F
should either be the half day before or after the 1.5 days of the
conference.

The Publishing WG F2F (assuming we're in action by then) should be on the
Monday-Tuesday of TPAC.

On yesterday's DPUB call, Dave Cramer pointed out that adding a CG meeting
may just be too much.

--Bill K

Bill Kasdorf

VP and Principal Consultant | Apex CoVantage

p:

734-904-6252  m:   734-904-6252

ISNI:  <http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786>
http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786