Re: about the Nov events

Re EPUB CG meeting... yes,, and Ivan pointed out that CG meetings are
generally just a couple of hours.  So, it seems that would be potentially
okay, overlapping with with Digital Publishing conference (but not the
Publishing WG or DPUB BG).  That's *if* we wanna have that much Publishing!
 :-)

Best,
   Garth