Re: about the Nov events

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Garth Conboy <garth@google.com> wrote:
> Re EPUB CG meeting... yes,, and Ivan pointed out that CG meetings are
> generally just a couple of hours.  So, it seems that would be potentially
> okay, overlapping with with Digital Publishing conference (but not the
> Publishing WG or DPUB BG).  That's *if* we wanna have that much Publishing!
> :-)

I want as many people as possible to participate in the community
group, and having F2F meetings is an excellent way to limit
participation to those with substantial amounts of time and money.

As it is, TPAC is going to be a huge problem for those of us who are
in other working groups (CSS, HTML, WCAG, ARIA, etc.). If there are
going to be future publishing summits co-located with TPAC, I'd urge
that they be scheduled adjacent to rather than during TPAC.

Dave