Re: FAQ entry on influence/inform (ISSUE-592)

From: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 18:25:44 +0000
To: "Miles, Simon" <simon.miles@kcl.ac.uk>
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Simon,

Thanks for the new entry, which I think will be useful.
Regarding the last sentence, I think it may lead to some
mis-understanding [1], as the reader may think that derivation is used
to express influence between entities, whereas it is used to express a
relation that is stronger than influence.

[1] "For example, if you wish to express the influence of one entity
on another, this can be done with a wasDerivedFrom relation."

Best,
khalid