Re: PROV-ISSUE-642 (TomDN): Include example of provenance of a dictionary in the document [PROV-DICTIONARY]

From: Tom De Nies <tom.denies@ugent.be>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:39:07 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
The editors agree with this comment.

The proposed resolution is to add the constraint
IF hadMember(d, e) and 'Dictionary' \in typeOf(d) THEN
hadDictionaryMember(d, e, "k") with k and unknown key
to PROV-Dictionary.

If any members of the WG have an objection to this, we ask kindly to
inform us by replying to this email. If no objections are received before
Tuesday March 26th, we will assume this resolution is accepted,

- Tom