Re: staging: prov-aq, prov-xml and prov-overview

I will stage prov-aq and prov-overview today.

Paul

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>wrote:

> Paul, Graham, Stephan,
>
> We are missing 3 staged documents prov-aq, prov-xml and prov-overview.
>
> I am planning to email the publication request to the web master
> tomorrow night, but as I am away all day tomorrow,
> I won't be able to do the necessary checks tomorrow. Can you stage your
> documents
> today and update the following page accordingly?
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PublicationRequestMarch12

> Professor Luc Moreau
> Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487
> University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865
> Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk
> United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam