prov-constraints in sparql

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 23:36:44 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

I'm happy to announce an implementation of prov-constraints using sparql:
prov-check

I'm passing 279/280 of the test cases. The one outlier is because of
difficulties with blank nodes (nothing really to do with prov-constraints).
I'll probably have that sorted out soon but I don't think that should count
against the document itself.

You can find the code at:
https://github.com/pgroth/prov-check

===Massive disclaimer===
This is very raw code and I'll be sprucing things up and double checking
everything so please be gentle :-)
=====================

Anyway, I've at least confirmed to myself that the constraints are
implementable using common sem web tech. So that's great!

Good job prov-constraints team with both the document and the test case
infrastructure.

Thanks
Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam