Re: Implementation reports

From: Tom De Nies <tom.denies@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:50:00 +0100
To: Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Cc: public-prov-wg@w3.org
On a related note. Is anyone aware whether DBpedia will submit an
implementation report?

I noticed you now have: dbpedia.org/resource/Barack_Obama
http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#wasDerivedFrom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama?oldid=495475434 for all records.
I have no idea whether they plan to implement more or just this, and don't
know anyone there.

- Tom