Re: prov-o encoding of constraints ISSUE-612

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 10:56:22 +0000
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
CC: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Paul, all,

Kerry's comment is about transitivity of wasDerivedFrom for which there
is no consensus on the group.
It is not in prov-constraints either.

For the others, e.g. alternate/specialization, prov-o reflects what is
in prov-dm (we didn't specify that
these relations are transitive).

So, maybe, a solution, is to add some axioms in the owl file?

Luc