Re: review of prov-xml

Notes on a changeset to PROV-XML note.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/c2aad24cd958

The glossary reference issue has not been resolved (see below).

On Feb 26, 2013, at 4:40 AM, Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Some further feedback:
> - prov family of documents is a bit out of date with the rec documents. In particular, prov-sem missing.

updated.

> - links to be updated to release date: 20130312

I only found one link that was to the old release date (in the abstract text), it has been updated.

> - all references should be non normative since this is going to be a note

I am not sure what you mean here.  Could you provide an example?

Regarding the glossary references:

I updated my references to the glossary to reflect the examples from the current DM, but the glossary definitions are still not showing up.

Luc, can you take a look at the glossary references & related javascript and see if you can determine why the glossary references still do not work?  I will not have much time to look into this until early next week.

--Stephan