Re: review of prov-xml

Hi Curt

I don't know what causes these unprefixed  QNames to validate: the way the schema is structured, the way xml validation woks, or even some issue in xmlint.
It can be resolved by adding prefixes to these local names.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ