Re: examples with blank nodes in prov-o html document

Hi Tim,

This would be your way of tackling the problem, but it's not a way that
any PROV document
has specified. That's why, from my point of view, this solution is not
interoperable.

It is valid PROV-O, I agree, but without equivalent in the data model,
since in this
example, the derivation refers to a usage, and PROV mandates the
presence of an identifier.

Luc