Re: question about hadRole in example for qualifiedInfluence

Luc,

On Jan 15, 2013, at 11:09 AM, Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> The example has 'hadRole' for an Influence
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/testcases/provo/prov-o-property-qualifiedInfluence-PASS.ttl
>
> We already had the debate about the domain of hadRole. Let's not reopen it here.
>
> Should the example avoid hadRole or alternatively use a subclass of Influence as done in:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/testcases/provo/prov-o-class-Influence-PASS.ttl

I updated the qualified Influence example by replacing the hadRole with a domain extension to describe the Influence.

Using a subclass of Influence (as you suggest) does not convey the generality of the superclass, which I think is important to convey in the exemplar for the construct itself.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/f6d053f8bfb2

-Tim