Re: prov-wg Implementation Report Review (Due Fri Feb 15)

Hi Paul,

Looks good! I have two minor suggestions:

The texts '...an implementation from a different institution that exchanges
some constructs' and 'Some PROV-N terms generated by APROVeD (Ghent
University)' suggest that we implement the entire spec, but only exchange
part of it. I'd like the following better:

'... an implementation from a different institution that exchanges the
subset of the constructs it supports'

And

' The subset of PROV-N terms generated by APROVeD (Ghent University)'

Or something along those lines.

Thanks!

Tom