Re: PROV-DC: dct:isVersionOf usage

Hi Paul, Stian.
Thanks for the examples Stian. Before agreeing I want to analyze them.

The only reason why we made "isVersionOf" and "wasRevisionOf" equivalent
was because
neither PROV or DC defined the attributes of a "version" and a "revision".
DC isVersionOf: a related resource to which the current resource is a
version, edition or adaptation
PROV wasRevisionOf: a derivation for which the resulting entity is a
revised version of some original
since revision doesn't have any attributes defined, we could consider
"adaptation" included in there.

Let me check whether these examples fit in the definitions or not (it could
also happen that the vocabulary was not
used correctly in the examples). I'll look into it later today.
Best,
Daniel