Re: link to ED's draft in final documents?

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:42:30 +0200
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Ivan,

Luc's on vacation. Yes, he did mean the link to the editor's draft in the
headers.

I'll let the group know.

Thanks
Paul

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> Luc,
>
> sorry for the late answer; as you know, I was away...
>
> But, to be honest, I am not sure understand the question.  Do you mean a
> reference to the latest editor's draft in the header? If so then, in my
> view, it is not worth keeping it because, I presume, those documents will
> be really frozen once the WG closes.
>
> Ivan
>

> On Apr 12, 2013, at 14:17 , Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
>

> > Ivan,
> >
> > Could you let us know if we should keep a link to the latest editor's
> draft
> > in our final notes? I don't do it for prov-links, but other documents
> still
> > contain it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Luc
> >
> > --
> > Professor Luc Moreau
> > Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487
> > University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865
> > Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk
> > United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm
> >

> ----
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Web & Media Group | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam