Re: prov-wg Telcon Agenda September 20, 2012

Apologies, but once again I'm going to be otherwise tied up at the occasion of
tomorrows telecon.

The agenda mentions PROV-AQ.  I have been aware for some time that I need to
clear space to make a final push on this.  I think most of the contentious
points are resolved, but there are a number of areas that need to be finished
off.  The past month or so have been a busy or otherwise committed time for me,
and will continue to be so until the last week of October.  But I think I should
be able to provide a near final version by early-November, if not sooner.