Reminder: Review of responses to PROV-CONSTRAINTS public comments

From: James Cheney <jcheney@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:04:26 +0000
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

just a reminder that it would be helpful for any comments on the responses to issues:

ISSUE-584, ISSUE-579, ISSUE-585,  ISSUE-583
ISSUE-576, ISSUE-580, ISSUE-577, ISSUE-578, ISSUE-581
ISSUE-582, ISSUE-586, ISSUE-587, ISSUE-588

ISSUE-556

by today, so that any disagreement within the WG on how to respond can be resolved by tomorrow.  I would like to propose that we agree on these responses and send to the commenters for acknowledgement at tomorrow's meeting, so that we can hopefully close all issues by next week's face-to-face meeting prior to a vote to progress all of the recommendation track documents.

The responses are collected at:

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ResponsesToPublicComments#PROV-CONSTRAINTS.28Under_review.29

--James

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.