Re: alternate of and sambas

I think that "foo superpropertyOf owl:sameAs" is true by definition for any
property foo that is reflexive.  But I take your point that alternateOf captures
some particular aspect of "sameness".  I'm not sure it's the aspect that is
intended when owl:sameAs is used (but I also think owl:sameAs is difficult to
use correctly).