Re: Editorial error in the primer

Many (most?) people will start with the Primer, moving over to prov-o and, maybe, at some point to prov-dm. This is even the 'advice' the group gives to end users. The inconsistency is the first issue they hit...

I know it is a pain because, I presume the figures are reused, but the primer should be consistent...

I.