Re: PROV-ISSUE-459 (prov-constraints-lc-review): PROV-CONSTRAINTS review [prov-dm-constraints]

Dear all,

Apologies in getting the prov-constraints document ready.
It is now available for review at

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/releases/ED-prov-constraints-20120723/prov-constraints.html

It would be great if we can still follow the timetable we agreed on the
call last week.

Regards,
The prov-c-team