Re: complementOf -> viewOf: proposed text

Thanks, Paolo, if it was the intent, I had not understood this at all.

It is however strange to me to have relations about things.
I thought the whole point of entities was to say that we always talk
about characterized things i.e. things and their situation in the world,
which is what we call entity.

Because of this, I didn't think we had the ability to refer to things.

Luc, Confused