Re: viewOf / complementOf discussion in 201-12-15 telecon

(I saw this earlier, but don't believe I responded)

For the record, I'm OK with "specializationOf" for the relation previously
described as "viewOf".  That's like a +0.5 - it works for me for now, but I
can't be sure it won't engender it's own flavour of misinterpretations.  But
that's probably true of any term we might choose.