URGENT feedback needed Re: ProvRDF: new mapping markup

On Feb 29, 2012, at 12:49 PM, Timothy Lebo wrote:

> On Feb 29, 2012, at 11:22 AM, Khalid Belhajjame wrote:
>
>> On 29/02/2012 13:35, Timothy Lebo wrote:
>>> prov-wg,
>>>
>>> In an effort to automate the comparison between the OWL file and the ProvRDF mappings, we would like to replace the latex markup with wiki table markup.
>>>
>>> An example is at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF#Entity
>>
>> They seem to be very similar. So if the wiki table markup helps automating the comparison between the OWL file and ProvRDF mappings, then I don't see a reason why not to witch to the wiki table markup.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Does anybody object to this formatting change?

I added another mapping at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF#Account
and a description of the color styles at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF#Visual_style

Please provide any feedback soon, since I am beginning to transform the mapping formats.

Thanks,
Tim