Re: Tim's approach on Involvement

Hi Tim,  all

I think it is not desirable to express such a form of involvement.
The class Involvement is introduced, as far as I understand, as a way of structuring the ontology.
I don't think it should become a construct of the DM.
So I see this class as "abstract" in OO terminology.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ