Re: Tim's approach on Involvement

Tim,

Thanks for this. I notice that we are using Activity (resp. Entity) as a
name of a class and activity (resp. entity) as a name for object
property. In order to be consistent with the terms we are using for
property names, I would suggest to use hadActivity (or involvedActivity)
and hasEntity (or involvedEntity) as property names instead.

Thanks, khalid